Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- 3 days per week (48 hours per fortnight)
- Fixed term to 30 June 2019 with possibility of extension
- Great staff benefits including generous salary packaging
- Administrative Worker Grade 1 (HS1)
Alfred Health Carer Services (Carer Services) reports to the Director Community and Ambulatory services, which is part of the Rehabilitation Aged and Community Care program. Carer Services supports carers, person being supported and care relationships in a client-centred, timely and responsive manner.
Carer Services is funded by State and Commonwealth Governments to deliver multiple programs to support all carers (including young carers) and frail older people living in the southern metropolitan region. Programs include phone and in person support services and peer support / education activities to carers of people who are aged, living with dementia, have a disability and/or mental illness.
Administration Support staff work across all Carer Services sites. These roles are integral to the smooth operation of Carer Services providing support for ‘front of house’ and ‘back of house’ operations.
They provide administrative support to maintain efficient and effective management of processes and documentation associated with local and service-wide projects and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous reception and administration experience
- Ability to manage a high volume of incoming calls
- Experience working in a medical setting would be advantageous.
- Previous reception, call centre or administration experience essential
- Intermediate to Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
Enquiries to Diana Kovago, Office Manager, 9076 6352 or 0404 816 331
Applications should be made online via www.alfredhealth.org.au. Applications should include a Resume and a brief statement outlining key skills and experience relevant to the position.
To be eligible for this role you must have full working rights in Australia. All employment offers are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Alfred Health.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.