Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Casual positions available
- Great staff benefits
- Located at Sandringham Hospital
We are seeking a motivated individuals to join the Security Team at Sandringham Hospital.
You will be flexible to work day, night and afternoon shifts, as well as weekend work in a casual capacity.
You will have a focus on electronic security log, Incident reporting, Management of ID badge and access control functions and monitoring of CCTV
It is preferential that candidates hold a minimum current Certificate II in Security Oerations, have good communication skills, enthusiasm, and a strong sense of responsibility. Experience with security operations within the Health Care industry would be well regarded.
You have good time management and organisational skills, as the main function is the provision to provide a safe environment for Patients/Residents, Staff and Visitors.
· Preferred Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations
Working with Childrens check
· Hold a current Victorian Security License
· Possess a current level two ( or higher) First Aid Certificate
· Experience in site emergency evacuation procedures
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
For more detail on the role please download the attached position description
Please direct further queries to Steve Vanderpas on 9076 3618
Applications close Tuesday, 25 May 2019 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.