Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed Term
- Part Time-- 72 hours a fortnight.
- 9 month (November start) and 12 month (December start)
Ward 3 West is a 46 bed step down Cardiovascular unit that has undergone exciting transformation to further increase our Cardiac capacity which services patients Australia wide. Our team has a strong vision for patient centred care and leading the way in quality improvements to ensure our patients are provided with exceptional care.
Are you motivated? Keen to develop your nursing career? Do you want to make a difference to your patients and their family's lives? Come and explore your career in cardiovascular nursing at The Alfred! We are expanding our team now.
As a clinical nurse your practice will be essential to providing excellence in Cardiovascular nursing, you understand the values of patient centred care and are experienced at building respect and trust with your patients, their families and your colleagues.
We are seeking staff that are amazing team players, strive to provide excellent care and love a challenging, fast paced environment.
To be considered to join our team you will possess the following:
- Be patient focused and adaptable
- Strong interest in Cardiac
- Experience in Cardiac(desirable)
- Critical Care Certificate (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Flexible employment options
- Development opportunities
- Educational support from experienced Clinical educators
- Exposure to a variety of patient presentations
- Salary packaging and discounted on site gym
Access to numerous education programs, study days and conferences all of which are delivered by experts in the field
Application closes on Tuesday 16th October, 2018 at 11pm
Please don’t hesitate to contact Natalia Kwiecien on ph. 9076 3632 to further information
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.