Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full-time recruitment role
- Work / life balance including Accrued Day off per month!
- Based at The Alfred
If you have a passion for recruitment, candidate management and customer service this may be for you!
The recruitment team supports Hiring Managers in both clinical & non-clinical roles across all services – including The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital, Sandringham Hospital, MSHC and a variety of community services. Our friendly and dedicated team works closely with both the HR & ER teams to provide best practice to deliver a variety of recruitment solutions.
You will be part of a positive & dedicated small team managing a portfolio of clients, focusing on recruitment processes including advertising, contract administration & electronic record management. You will support Hiring Managers with general recruitment advice including candidate management, utilisation of our new HRIS (Success factors), interviewing, referencing and managing the offer and onboarding processes. You will enjoy the proactive side of recruitment and work closely with our talent community and talent pools. You will also enjoy managing policies & procedures whilst thinking outside the square.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Sound successful recruitment experience in a high volume environment
- Experience with a high volume of recruitment activity including bulk campaigns, employment marketing, candidate care, behavioural interviewing, stakeholder management along with other selection techniques and methodology.
- Customer service drive and sound database administration
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience with an ATS and other related recruitment software is required. A proficiency in Microsoft Office (word and excel) is also necessary.
Benefits include access to on-site car parking, Gymnasium and Day Care Centre, discounted private health cover and salary packaging, along with an accrued day off per month.
If you are keen to work in a fast-paced working environment among a supportive and friendly team, roll your sleeves up and make a difference, then APPLY NOW! Contact Sally Garner, Recruitment Manager on 9076 2455 for a confidential discussion. This exciting role is based at The Alfred, however, some travel to other sites may be required.
Please forward your application by the closing date of Tuesday 17th July 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.