Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Recruitment Specialist, Medical Workforce
- Full Time
The Medical Workforce Unit manages the administrative aspects for over 1600 medical staff appointments and provides services for both junior medical staff and senior medical staff across Alfred Health.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Specialist to join a leading and highly regarded health service.
The Medical Workforce Unit manages the administrative aspects of medical staff appointments including recruitment and onboarding, employment contracts, orientation, credentialing and rostering. In this role, your main accountabilities will be to manage the generation of employment contracts, onboarding, and coordination of visa sponsorship and AHPRA application of international medical staff. You will administer 360-degree performance appraisal of Senior Medical Staff and contribute to broader recruitment related projects. You will also be responsible for end to end recruitment, appointments management and credentialing for a specific client group of medical staff at Alfred Health.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification ie HRM is preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, health/medical recruitment is highly desirable
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Talent Management Systems
- Prior experience working across various recruitment related projects would be advantageous
- Proven experience to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Superior communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
- Pragmatic and confident in liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism with the ability to analyse and problem solve
If you are a highly experienced, passionate and driven Recruitment Specialist with a natural flair in dealing with people and administration, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Preeti Yadav on 9076 2480.
Applications for this role close Sunday 19th August 2018.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.