Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Sexual Health Nurse Melbourne Sexual Health Centre.
- Multiple roles- Partental leave
- RN Gr 3B Community Health, three days per week August, 2018 until July 2019
- RN Gr 3B Community Health, three days per week September, 2018 until October 2019
- RN Gr 3B Community Health, Full Time September, 2018 until September 2019
An exciting opportunity to join a world class service, as a sexual health nurse at Melbourne Sexual Health Centre.
About Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC) We are situated at 580 Swanston Street Carlton, close to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD.
About the Nursing Team
We have almost 40 nurses in our team, including enrolled nurses, nurse practitioners and research specific nurses. The majority of our nurses currently hold a postgraduate certificate in sexual health, are nurse immunisers, and a high proportion hold a master’s degree.
We are seeking a nurse who is ready to join our team with proven experience in the area of sexual health and HIV care that fulfils the requirements of the position description.
We have a strong focus on supporting our new nurse team member through orientation and education, and regular meetings for mentoring and learning opportunities.
To succeed in this role you will have the following attributes and skills
- Passionate about providing specialist sexual health HIV and BBV nursing services in a high performing team.
- Excited about sharing their skills and contributing to a supportive team environment.
- Knowledge and experience in STI and HIV treatment and prevention health issues, and meet the requirements of the position description.
- Salary packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Located in the heart of Carlton
- Close to public transport
Applications close Sunday 22nd of July, 2018
Ready to find out more?
For enquiries about this position contact Ria Fortune Nursing Services Manager email@example.com ph 03 9341 6237
or Trish Wakefield Nurse Clinical CoOrdinator firstname.lastname@example.org ph 9341 6227
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.