Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - End of June 2019 (Maternity leave cover)
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- Based in Bentleigh and Elsternwick
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
Established in 2006, headspace is making a difference to the lives of thousands of young Australians in the area of youth mental health, by:
- Giving young Australians and their families the opportunity to seek help early
- Making it easier for young people and their families to access information
- Creating awareness and educating young people and their families about how to get help
headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence based early psychosis services.
As the Senior Clinician - Access & CCT, you offer the first point of contact with the service and provide the initial screening response to those making contact with primary headspace and hYEPP.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment.
You are responsible for the intake and allocation of new young people, as well as provision of advanced case management, therapeutic interventions with young people and their families, and clinical review processes.
With your commitment to high standards of client care and family support, you will also bring your experience in the diagnosis and provision of treatments with early psychosis, clinical and family work to the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Relevant professional registration or membership
- Post graduate qualifications (desired)
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Kirsten Cleland or Lisa Gundish on ph: 9076 7500
Applications close Sunday 22nd July 2018 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.