- Job no: 1528
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
- Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse looking for your next challenge?
- Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of Alfred Health Operating Suite areas?
- Would you like the ability to initiate your own roster?
- Come join the Alfred Health Theatre Nurse Pool team and have access to it all!
As a Theatre Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- A self-rostering system, with no requirement to work on call, night shift or weekends
- Entitlements including annual leave, professional development leave and personal leave
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different theatre environments within a supportive framework at a major tertiary hospital
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred Care principles
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors
- Be available to work shifts Monday-Friday
If you have experience as Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics or Recovery and are looking for a change in focus and life balance, this is the role for you. Theatre Nurse Pool will provide you with a dynamic and challenging position where you will work across our three Operating Suite departments at Alfred Health. Surgical patients at Alfred Health require clinical expertise from Nurses who thrive on the challenge of providing care to patients in the event of a major trauma or in complex surgical procedures.
Regarded as one of Australia's leading health care facilities, Alfred Health Operating Suite provides specialist services including, but not limited to: Trauma, Heart/Lung Transplantation for adults and paediatrics, Burns, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Neurosurgery, ENT, Plastics and Vascular.
There are many exciting opportunities with Alfred Health Nurse Pool to gain exposure and experience to the wide variety of surgical specialties the organisation provides to the patient population.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Chantelle West 9076 2500 (option 1) to discuss.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 22 Feb 2018, 5:37 AM