Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available (64 - 80 hours per fortnight)
- Registered Nurse Grade 2
- Based at The Alfred Hospital
We have exciting Part-Time opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Speciality Surgery ward at The Alfred!
Ward 6 East is a high performing and dynamic surgical ward (emergency and elective), treating complex oesophagogastric and hepatobilary, colorectal, urology and breast and endocrine patients.
As a Registered Nurse, you understand the values of patient-centred care and are experienced in delivering positive patient outcomes through an interdisciplinary approach to care for your patients, their carers and your colleagues. You will be a high performer who enjoys the challenge of working in a self-directed environment and have an interest in evidence-based practice and its implementation.
What can WE offer YOU?
· Support and development with experienced Clinical Educators
· Rotating rostering with 8 hour shifts
· Exposure to a wide variety of patient presentations
· Salary packaging
· Onsite Gym
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
· Excellent people and communication skills
· Be patient-focused and adaptable
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Proven surgical nursing experience
Please direct further queries to David Wright Nurse Manager Ward 6 East on 03 9076 2379
Applications close at 11 pm on Wednesday 20th of June 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.