Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
- Flexible selection criteria - you don't need to have event experience!
- Predominantly business hours with minimal night and weekend work
- Great salary with salary packaging available*
- Full Time- Fixed Term- 12 month
The Emergency & Trauma Centre is a purpose-built modern facility. In the last reporting year 63,000 patients presented to The Alfred Emergency & Trauma Centre, of which 8,000 presented with major trauma. The Centre provides emergency medical services to the local community, as well as Victorian state-wide services for: adult trauma, hyperbaric medicine, adult burns, HIV medicine, adult cystic fibrosis, adult haemophilia, adult haematological malignancies, heart and lung transplant, and critical neurosurgery.
We’re looking for a full time health education event coordinator to become part of our growing team. Based at The Alfred Hospital, we work with Emergency & Trauma Centre doctors and nurses to develop education events that are offered not just at Alfred Health, but across Victoria, interstate and overseas through our major domestic and international projects.
We’re looking for an energetic, focussed and passionate person to add to our existing team of four core members. No two events are the same and as a team we are responsible for end-to-end event development, delivery and analysis. The right person for us will have outstanding attention to detail, advanced computer literacy, the ability to juggle tasks and be able to be charming and resourceful under pressure.
- High attention to detail
- Proactive genuine and positive customer service
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to use websites, registration portals and learning management systems
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car parking
- Child Care
- Onsite gym
Please read the position description carefully and apply with your CV and a cover letter which includes responses to the following questions:
- Why is this job the job for you, what makes you want to apply?
- What experience or skills do you have that mean we must interview you?
Applications close Friday the 29th of June, 2018
For more information please contact Je.Hocking@alfred.org.au
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.