Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight plus a monthly ADO
- Permanent role
- Great benefits
- Case Manager/Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the Inner Southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria.
We are seeking a highly motivated and inspired clinician who wants to make a difference to join our multidisciplinary Homeless Outreach Psychiatric Service (HOPS). The position is based at St Kilda Road Clinic. HOPS provides specialist psychiatric clinical services and intensive support for adult clients aged 26 -64 years who are experiencing mental illness and homelessness, itinerancy or are at risk of homelessness.
As well as providing assertive case management services, the HOPS service delivery model also includes extensive triage, assessment, referral and secondary consultation services to several key homeless agencies within the Inner South catchment area. This extended service aims for better integration of services to prevent illness progression and earlier intervention to reduce the need for hospitalisation.
You will have:
- Current AHPRA registration in Nursing.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Mental Health Nursing or equivalent.
- Proven clinical experience working as a nurse in a community mental health setting with clients who are difficult to engage and present with complex needs.
- A current driver's licence.
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery oriented practice for people with substantial and prolonged mental illness.
If you think this role is for you then apply now!
Alfred Health offers many staff benefits, including generous salary packaging, great team environment and monthly accrued days off (ADO).
For more information, please view the Position Description
Enquiries please contact Debbie Sulman ph. 9076 9888
Applications close at 11pm on Sunday 3rd June 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.