Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - 1 December 2018
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- Speech Pathologist/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist Grade 2
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
Alfred Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of the Department of Psychiatry at Alfred Health. We are a community based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
In this role you will provide clinical assessment, intervention, case-management, outreach and therapy to adolescents and young people who are experiencing a range of mental health difficulties within a culture that emphasises family involvement.
You will also participate in service development planning, implementation, and evaluation activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualifications
- Relevant registration with Registering Body
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants.
For more detail on the role please download the attached Position Description.
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Applications close Thursday 31 May at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.