Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - End of June 2019
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- 7 day a week rotating roster
- Based in Bentleigh, with a requirement to travel across the various sites
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
Established in 2006, headspace is making a difference to the lives of thousands of young Australians in the area of youth mental health, by:
- Giving young Australians and their families the opportunity to seek help early
- Making it easier for young people and their families to access information
- Creating awareness and educating young people and their families about how to get help
headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence based early psychosis services.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Mobile Assessment Treatment Team (MATT) Clinician who wants to make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families.
In this role you will provide clinical leadership and serve as a role model to your team of clinicians. You will have experience in the diagnosis and provision of assessment and interventions with young people with psychosis/ alcohol and other drug issues and their families, and will participate in service innovation, development and evaluation activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Relevant professional registration or membership
- Post graduate qualifications (desired)
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Team Leader Miranda Muller on ph: 0418 687 811 or hYEPP Manager, Winnie McCulloch on ph: 0439 078 551
Applications close Thursday 24th May 2018 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.