- Job no: 12942
- Categories: Management and Executive, Management
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight
- Ongoing appointment
- Based at Caulfield Hospital
In this role, your key priority will be to provide leadership to the Advance Care Program (ACP) and End of Life care across Alfred Health.
This includes providing supervision and support to the staff of the ACP program, supporting and training staff across Alfred Health and in the local catchment area to assist patients with ACP, and supporting and assisting patients to complete the ACP process. You will also play a key role in coordinating and supporting the Improving End of Life Care committee and the program of work associated with end of life care.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in a clinical health professional discipline and a tertiary health qualification (and relevant registration or membership)
- Experience in providing clinical patient care in situations, where advance care planning is applicable (eg. aged care, residential care, chronic disease management)
- Experience in project/ change management or quality improvements in complex organisations
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact John Ashfield (Director of Community and Ambulatory Services) on 03 9076 6708
Applications close on 22nd of April 2018 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 11 Apr 2018, 10:16 PM