- Job no: 12848
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - End of June 2019
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- Based in Frankston
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
Established in 2006, headspace is making a difference to the lives of thousands of young Australians in the area of youth mental health, by:
- Giving young Australians and their families the opportunity to seek help early
- Making it easier for young people and their families to access information
- Creating awareness and educating young people and their families about how to get help
headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence based early psychosis services.
You will be a highly motivated Community Care Clinician who wants to make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment.
You will provide clinical assessment, intervention, case-management and therapy to young people presenting with or at risk of developing early psychosis and facilitate a culture that emphasises family involvement. In addition, you will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical knowledge and evidence base for discipline specific practice in mental health.
In this role you will be well supported through an outcome orientated multi-disciplinary team structure with opportunities for professional development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Relevant professional registration or membership
- Post graduate qualifications (desired)
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Mike Etheridge 0409 405 137
Applications close Sunday 29th of April at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 3 days - 28 Apr 2018
- Published on 12 Apr 2018, 11:51 PM