- Job no: 12763
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time applicants encouraged to apply
- Based at The Alfred
- Ongoing appointments (multiple positions available)
- Registered Nurse Grade 2
- Join Alfred Health's high performing Trauma and Orthopaedic Ward.
Ward 2 West is Alfred Health's Trauma and Orthopaedic ward, receiving road, domestic and workplace trauma patients at The Alfred. The trauma service is the largest and most active in Australia. Our patients are received from the Emergency & Trauma Centre, Intensive Care and Operating Theatres along with a small portion of elective Orthopaedic admissions. The teams focus is on delivering patient-centred care to our group of complex patients within a supportive environment to promote accountable and safe care. We work together as an interdisciplinary team to deliver excellence in patient experience and surgical care at The Alfred.
As a Registered Nurse and member of the interdisciplinary team, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
- Access to a Nurse Educator
- Opportunity for career progression
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have surgical nursing experience
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Have a current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Georgie Johnston (Nurse Manager) on 9076 2900
Applications close Sunday 22nd of April 2018 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 9 days - 04 May 2018
- Published on 08 Apr 2018, 11:31 PM