- Job no: 12565
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Grade 2 Social Worker- Trauma Stream
- Permanent role
- Full Time - 80 hours per fortnight plus ADO
- Great salary packaging and other benefits
- Based at The Alfred
We are seeking a well organised and experienced hospital Social worker who is able to work in a fast-paced setting to work in The Alfred’s Social Work Trauma stream. You will be flexible and able to adapt and work within a variety of units covered under the Trauma Social work service. You will provide a high-quality Social work service to the Trauma stream at The Alfred. There will be a strong focus on discharge planning and providing patients with timely and quality care, whilst assisting patients with their response to illness and hospitalisation. You will have a strong focus and understanding of discharge supports which will be essential to fulfilling this role. Experience with ICU, Trauma and acute hospital Social work will be desirable for this role.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Devereaux De Silva on 9076 3026.
Closing date: 19th April 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 17 Apr 2018, 3:31 AM