- Job no: 12561
- Categories: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - End of June 2019
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- Based in Narre Warren
- Great Staff Benefits
- Make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families
- Exciting new Graduate Program
headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence based early psychosis services.
In this role, you will play an important part in supporting the case management of young people with early psychosis. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and contribute to the further development of this service. In addition, you will work in close collaboration with the wider Alfred CYMHS and headspace service system to ensure co-ordinated transitions and integration of services across the system of care.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Bachelor Degree in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing or equivalent
- Current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Appropriate work visa
- Access to salary packaging and novated leasing
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Winnie McCulloch 0439 078 551
Applications close 19th of April at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 7 days ago - 18 Apr 2018
- Published on 06 Apr 2018, 1:52 AM