- Job no: 12521
- Categories: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term (Maternity Leave) until May 2019
- Part-time - 32 hours per fortnight
- Based at The Alfred
As the Staff Allocator, you will liase closely with wards, clinical services and nursing agencies with a vision to fill staffing shortfalls within the organisation. In addition you will be responsible for all clerical duties associated with running the Staffing Allocations Office. As the Staff Allocator, you will be the point of contact for all Wards and Clinical services that require replacement of Nurses, Ward Clerks and Patient Attendants.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Have a customer service focus
- Qualifications / Knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Suite. i.e. Word, Outlook is preferred.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Nicola David on 9076 3538
Applications close 22nd of April 2018 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 4 days ago - 21 Apr 2018
- Published on 17 Apr 2018, 3:11 AM