- Job no: 12481
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full/Part Time opportunities
- Ward 7 West - Infectious diseases, Gastroenterology, Stroke, Neurology, and Epilepsy
Ward 7 West is a 34-bed ward providing care to a broad range of patients, 7 West is a specialty medicine ward that includes the medical disciplines of Infectious Diseases, Gastroenterology, Stroke, Neurology, and Epilepsy.
This complex and rewarding specialty environment provide nurses with a fantastic opportunity to broaden their nursing skills and knowledge across a diverse number of clinical units or the chance to specialise their skills in Stroke and Epilepsy nursing
You will have:
- Proven capacity to provide care for specialty medicine patients
- Have excellent people management and communication skills
- Have the enthusiasm and motivation to develop and support others and to foster and encourage reflective practice
- Be able to problem solve and work flexibly to ensure patient care is provided at the optimal standard
You will be well supported and mentored by members of the nursing management and leadership team.
Other benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite gym
- Car parking
- Child Care
For any further enquiries please contact Dana Carpenter (Nurse Manager) on ph. 9076 3772
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in a year - 02 May 2019
- Published on 13 Apr 2018, 1:21 AM