- Job no: 12450
- Categories: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Great benefits including salary packaging
- An industry leader in acute psychiatric care
- Located at The Alfred Hospital
- Ongoing appointment
- Part-time - 64 hours per fortnight
Alfred Psychiatry sits within the Division of Ambulatory Services & Mental Health at The Alfred. It comprises both adult and child & adolescent services and a research unit. There is an important relationship also with the aged mental health service at Caulfield General Medical Centre (CGMC).
Alfred Psychiatry is a recognised industry leader in acute psychiatric care. We are currently seeking applications from experienced Mental Health Nurses in Acute Psychiatry.
We offer a well-supported environment and a collaborative multi-disciplinary team approach focused on producing good outcomes.
Proven, demonstrated and recent mental health nursing experience in a large, acute hospital setting is essential. Post graduate qualifications in mental health nursing are preferred. The position involves a rotating shift work roster with an expectation that commitment to at least 3 months of night duty per year is able to be undertaken.
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a Nurse Division 1 or 3
- Postgraduate qualifications in nursing or working towards this is desirable
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act and other relevant legislation
- Onsite gym
- Child care
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
- Car parking
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Gamze Sonmez on ph. 9076 3922
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 04 Apr 2018, 11:56 PM