- Job no: 12444
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Casual role available
- Work across various locations (The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital)
- Grade 2 or 3 Neuropsychologist
In this role, you will conduct comprehensive neuropsychological assessments, formulate diagnoses and prepare clinical reports for inpatient and ambulatory patients. You will have knowledge of neuropsychological syndromes and neuropsychological techniques.
You will be joining a supportive team which is committed to professional development and continuous improvement.
As a casual Neuropsychologist, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of settings including Acute Health, Rehab, Aged Care, Psychiatry and Acquired Brain Injury.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An approved degree with major in psychology and postgraduate qualifications (Masters or Doctorate) in Neuropsychology.
- General registration with the Psychology Board of Australia and have endorsement or eligibility to enter into a registrar program to achieve endorsement in Neuropsychology.
We offer many staff benefits including
- Salary packaging
- On-site car parking (All sites)
- On-site gym and library facilities (Caulfield and Alfred)
- On-site Child Care (Alfred)
- Discounted private health insurance
For more detail on the role please download the attached Position Description
Enquiries to Lynda Katona on 9076 2099
To be considered applications must be submitted electronically by 11pm on Monday 30th of April 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 17 Apr 2018, 6:19 AM