- Job no: 12394
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Ongoing appointment
- Full time role - 80 hours per fortnight plus ADO
- Based at St Kilda Road Clinic
- Psychologist Grade 2
THE ROLE -
In this role you will provide clinical services to clients of the St Kilda Road Continuing Care Team, consultation to other clinical staff and will potentially participate in the DBT & psychology group program whilst being supported by one of the team's Grade 3 psychologists.
Active participation in Alfred Psychology Department & St Kilda Road CMHS activities such as professional development sessions & case presentations is expected.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE -
- Registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009 or eligibility and willingness to participate in a registrar training program leading to endorsement.
- Master or doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Valerie Grueva on 9076 9849
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed a day ago - 24 Apr 2018
- Published on 05 Apr 2018, 12:14 AM