- Job no: 12350
- Categories: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Great staff benefits including salary packaging, discounted car parking and onsite gym
- General Medical Unit at The Alfred Hospital
- Grade 2, Registered Nurses
Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. The health service operates three outstanding facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham.
We have exciting opportunities at The Alfred Hospital in our Ward 4 East, General Medical Unit. As a Registered Nurse, you will care for a diverse range of patients presenting via the emergency department, outpatient clinics or as a direct admit from the GP/community.
On the 4th Floor, you will have the opportunity to be involved in an interdisciplinary governance model where members of the multidisciplinary team participate and contribute to quality improvement, organizational performance, workforce matters, research, and education. The care delivery model on the 4th floor will provide you with an opportunity to work closely with a high performing team environment and offers you excellent clinical support.
To be considered to join our team you will possess the following:
- Be patient focused
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
What WE can offer YOU:
- Development opportunities
- Exposure to a variety of patient presentations
- Salary packaging discounted staff car parking and discounted on-site gym, discount health insurance
- Access to numerous education programs, and study days
For more enquiries please contact Belinda McKay ph. 9076 3249
Applications close: Thursday 26 April 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 13 Apr 2018, 5:09 AM