- Job no: 12021
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part time position available
- Great staff benefits including generous salary packaging
- The Alfred Cardiac Cath Lab + Day Procedure Unit
Alfred Health provides a comprehensive range of Cardiology, Cardiothoracic and Cardiac Heart Failure services to patients with Melbourne and regional Victoria. The Alfred has 3 Cath Labs which provide care for patients requiring complex Angiography, Pacemaker/Defibrillator insertion, Electrophysiology, Cardiac Biopsy and Right Heart Catheterization, The Alfred Cath lab also has a large rapidly growing Structural Heart Program including TAVI, Mitra Clip, Paravalvular leak repairs, ASD and VSD repairs as well as Balloon Valvuloplasty. The Cardiac Day procedure Unit consists of 8 beds and 4 treatments care providing care for short stay elective cardiac patients utilising the Cardiac Cath Lab for up to a 23 hr period.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team in The Alfred’s Cardiac Cath Lab and Cardiac Day Procedure Unit. As a clinical nurse your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Previous Cath Lab experience
- Post graduate Critical/Cardiac Care certificate (desirable)
- Patient focused and adaptable
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Willingness to embrace improvements which lead to high quality patient outcomes
- Excellent people and communication skills and organization and time management skills
- AHPRA registration as a registered nurse
- Post graduate Critical/Cardiac care Certificate (desirable)
- Salary Packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Car parking
- Onsite gym
- Child Care
For application enquiries please contact Chelsea Blake, Nurse Manager Cath Lab and Cardiac Day Procedure Unit on 0408571795 or email@example.com. If you want to be part of this exciting new team – don’t miss your opportunity to apply. Applications close Sunday 29 April 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 3 days - 28 Apr 2018
- Published on 16 Apr 2018, 5:30 AM