Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Critical Care Nurses to join our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at The Alfred!
Boasting state-of-the-art facilities and technology unique in Melbourne, our ICU is designed to make your day-to-day work that little bit easier. You can just concentrate on what matters most - your patients. Our ICU has 3 clinical pods; Cardiothoracic, Burns/General and Trauma, each offering you support and the ability to develop a range of skills and experience.
As a clinical nurse your practice will be essential to providing excellence in ICU nursing. You understand the values of patient-centred care and are experienced in building respect and trust with your patients, their carers and your colleagues.
What can WE offer YOU?
- Part time and Full time positions
- Rotating positions available across our clinical pods
- Support and development with experienced Clinical Educators
- Flexible rostering with the option of 8 hour and 12 hour shifts
- Exposure to a wide variety of patient presentations
- Salary packaging
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Be patient focused and adaptable
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Post Graduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing or equivalent is essential.
Benefits include onsite discount car parking, discount onsite child care, discount health insurance, onsite gym and salary packaging.
Application close Tuesday the 31 of July, 2018
Enquiries to Tania Birthisel on Tel 9076 0600
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.