- Job no: 11886
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full-time - 80 hours per fortnight plus ADO
- Fixed term - until March 2019
- Based at St Kilda Rd Clinic
In the Social Worker Grade 1 role you will learn in a diverse environment as part of a newly formed multidisciplinary Suicide Prevention Assertive Outreach team. There will be opportunity to engage with Social Workers across the Alfred Psychiatry programs (Adult, Aged, Child and Youth) and participate in learning activities within the Alfred Psychiatry interdisciplinary workforce development program.
This exciting new position will enable the Social Worker Grade 1 to develop proficiency in a broad range of mental health professional experiences and develop specialist skills in mental health assessment and treatment. The appointee will be supported through clinical supervision, peer support, and discipline specific supervision. The appointee will have access to wider professional development and training opportunities, across multidisciplinary teams and Alfred Psychiatry.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Social Work or recognised equivalent.
- Eligibility for membership of Australian Association of Social Workers
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Rylatt on 0428 415 870
Applications close Wednesday 21st of March 2018 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 08 Mar 2018, 1:48 AM