- Job no: 11881
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed Term- October, 2018
- Part Time- 32 hours a fortnight
- Great Staff Benefits - Salary packaging, on site car park and on site child care centre
An exciting position is available to work in collaboration with the Language Services Team Leader and Language Services Booking Coordinator and other staff to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in an environment that has a commitment to achieving quality service provision. The position works closely with a range of clinical staff, external service providers and agencies.
The Alfred Health Language Services Booking Clerk will be responsible for co-ordinating and responding to all requests for services to ensure optimal coverage throughout Alfred Health (The Alfred, Sandringham Hospital and Caulfield Hospital).
In addition, this position will also provide support to the administrative staff within both Language Services and Patient and Family Services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to remain flexible within the workplace
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Salary packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite gym
- Onsite car parking
- Child care.
Please address selection criteria with your application.
Enquiries: Ms Ida Giaccio Language Services Team Leader Telephone (03) 9076 3026 I.Giaccio@alfred.org.au
Applications close Friday 23rd March, 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 14 Mar 2018, 10:07 PM