- Job no: 11812
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Grade 2 Social Worker- Emergency/Trauma Stream
- Fixed term Full time until 30/06/2018
- Great salary packaging and other benefits
We are seeking a well organised and experienced hospital Social worker who is able to work in a fast paced setting to work in The Alfred’s Social Work Trauma stream. You will provide a high quality Social work service to the Trauma stream as well as within the busy Emergency department at The Alfred. There will be a strong focus on discharge planning and providing patients with timely and quality care, whilst assisting patients with their response to illness and hospitalisation. You will have a strong focus and understanding of discharge supports which will be essential to fulfilling this role. Experience within an acute hospital Emergency department/ ICU and the Trauma setting will be desirable for this role.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Devereaux De Silva on 9076 3026.
Applications close March 19th at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 09 Mar 2018, 5:09 AM