- Job no: 11748
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services
- Are you a motivated & experienced perianaesthesia or perioperative nurse?
- Want to take their career to the next level?
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment?
- Full time and Part Time positions available
- Multiple positions available
If you have experience in high acuity areas and looking for a change in focus and lifestyle, this is the role for you. The challenge, complexity and excitement of caring for the high acuity patient is here.
The perianesthesia and perioperative roles at the Alfred has attained a strong nursing identity and patient focus. The complexity and acuity of patients at the Alfred require clinical expertise from Division One Nurses who are stimulated by challenge in a day to provide care to patients in any event from a major trauma to complex surgeries.
Widely regarded as one of Australia's leading health care facilities, The Alfred's Operating Suite provides specialist adult services including, Trauma Care, Heart/Lung Transplantation and Burns. We have ten theatres and a PACU where nursing staff provide specialist care to high acuity patients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong patient focus
- Ability to work independantly and part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car parking
Take your career to the next level, Apply Now!
Enquiries to Fiona Marsic on 9076-3200
For more detail on the role please download the attached Position Description
Applications close Friday the 23rd of March, 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 08 Mar 2018, 11:53 PM