- Job no: 11741
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- We are seeking a nurse to join our Bronchoscopy Team!
- Are you an experienced anaesthetic, perioperative, or respiratory ward nurse?
- Monday-Friday shifts – no oncall, no night shift!
- Based at The Alfred
Are you a motivated and experienced anaesthetic, perioperative, or respiratory ward nurse looking to be part of a friendly and dynamic operating suite team? You will be offered great support in this varied and fast paced unit.
The Alfred Centre is a dedicated 80 bed elective surgery, diagnostic and procedural centre. This comprises of a newly expanded elective surgery unit, short stay ward and medical day unit. Working within the Alfred Centre provides many exciting opportunities to develop experience, skills and knowledge across a diverse range of specialties. Some of these include Urology, Breast and Endocrine, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat, Plastics, Vascular, General Surgery and Endoscopy.
To be successful for the position you will need to demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven people and communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as working with others
- Current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience within a large acute hospital is highly desirable.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
Enquiries: Mei Romary, Nurse Manager, on 0447 382 018
Applications close Friday the 23rd of March, 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 08 Mar 2018, 11:40 PM