- Job no: 11608
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Occupational Therapist Grade 2
- Based at Caulfield Hospital
- Great team support
An exciting opportunity exists to work within HARP Complex Care as an Occupational Therapist.
In this role, you will be working independently in the community with clients who have complex medical and social conditions. You will be working one on one with clients in their homes with this role providing valuable insights, experience, a high level of autonomy, and job satisfaction it is a great opportunity for those interested in public health and complex chronic disease management.You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team with the support of senior clinicians and nurses, allied health and medical staff.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered Occupational Therapist with AHPRA
- Minimum three years’ relevant clinical experience including experience in an acute hospital setting and community/aged care setting, and working with clients whose care needs are complex
- Current Victorian driver’s licence
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
- On site car parking
- On site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Neil Gunn (03) 9076 5298.
Applications close Sunday 22nd of April 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 4 days ago - 21 Apr 2018
- Published on 08 Apr 2018, 10:50 PM