- Job no: 11600
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Nutrition
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time - 16 hours per fortnight
- Based in Moorabbin
- Ongoing Appointment
- Dietitian Grade 3
This exciting new position is to deliver dietetic support, advice and consultation to young people, families and clinicians involved with various components of the CYMHS Eating Disorder Program. This position would be participating as part of the IFBT outreach team, providing meal planning assistance at home to families, as well as supporting families involved in the clinic-based treatment. Where possible the dietitian could also provide direct care to young adults accessing the service for assistance with eating difficulties. In addition, the dietitian would be playing a key role in participating in the other group and education components of the eating disorder program, including psychoeducation sessions and multi-family therapy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary degree in Dietetics
- Experience relevant to child and youth mental health and/or management desirable.
- A current Working with Children Check (Or willing to obtain one)
- A current driver’s licence is required to undertake this role
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Denise Fry on 8552 0555
Applications close Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 01 Mar 2018, 5:27 AM