- Job no: 11503
- Categories: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time (64hours per fortnight Monday, Tuesday, Friday, & Sunday - shift times may vary).
- Based at The Alfred
If you thrive in a busy environment and you are a team player then the Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Department at The Alfred wants you! We provide general x-ray, Ultrasound, CT, Angiography/Fluoroscopy, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine services.
As the Radiology/ Nuclear Medicine Clerk you will be responsible for coordinating requests, registration of patients and ensuring that patients are processed for their tests. The successful incumbent will be trained in various areas of the department so flexibility with shift times and in learning various areas within Radiology & Nuclear Medicine is essential.
This exciting role requires you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound clerical, phone, booking and reception skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- The ability to adapt to change and be flexible.
- The ability to follow direction and comply with the Alfred health & departmental Policies and Procedures.
An understanding of medical terminology is desirable. Previous clerical experience in medical field is an advantage.
- salary packaging,
- discounted onsite parking
- onsite staff gym
- onsite childcare centre.
- Close to public transport and shops.
For further details please contact Rika Darmaputri/Melinda Reid on Tel 9076 3959/9076 2118.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 12 Mar 2018, 11:55 PM