- Job no: 11321
- Categories: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Dialysis Nurse - Registered Nurse Grade 2
- Part time - 48 hours per fortnight
- Fixed term - Until March 2019
- Based at Caulfield Hospital
Alfred Caulfield Haemodialysis Unit at Caulfield Hospital provides care for chronic satellite and inpatient rehabilitation patients. The unit operates Monday to Saturday, with the advantages of this position being no on-call, no night duty and the unit is closed on Sunday.
We are looking for a nurse who can provide high-quality care, and who has an understanding of the complex needs of dialysis patients in a multicultural environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current and Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
- On site car parking
- On site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Dianne Peart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 05 Mar 2018, 2:30 AM