- Job no: 10644
- Categories: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Need a change? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Radiology nursing opportunity available!
Join our dynamic team here in the Alfred Radiology Department
- Part-time - 56 hours per fortnight
- Registered Nurse Grade 2
- Fixed Term - Long Service Leave cover until July 2018
- Previous Radiology experience not necessary but is an advantage
The Radiology team will provide clinical support and development opportunities to enable you to develop your clinical practice caring for patients across a range of interventional areas including angiography, CT, ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy and patient observation areas.
In Radiology we aim to provide employment that achieves an optimal balance between:
- Ensuring continuity of high quality patient-centred care
- Providing satisfying nursing experiences which results from being a valued member of our team
- Providing a challenging and interesting learning environment- learn new clinical skills in a supportive environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Acute ward experience- minimum three years
- IV Cannulation preferable
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Heather Fisher on 03 90762085
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 05 Apr 2018, 1:06 AM