Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Great staff benefits including salary packaging!
- 3 days per week, part time contract until June 30 2018
Carer Services provides carer support, respite services, links to the service system, service development and community information. Programs of the service are designed to support carers accessing the aged, disability and mental health service sectors. Carer Services operates from various sites across the southern region – Caulfield Hospital, Dandenong and Frankston.
This role is integral to the smooth running of the service. It will provide administrative support to maintain efficient and effective management of processes and documentation associated with service-wide projects and initiatives. The various activities undertaken and associated projects are carried out in an efficient and quality manner.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Staff reception - managing a high volume of incoming calls.
- Provide administrative support to service-wide projects within AHCS, including supporting the day-to-day work of the administrative team.
- Assist in troubleshooting administrative and IT issues.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders, contractors and suppliers.
- Other duties as directed.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Possess excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Have proven experience in General Administration, preferably in a medical setting
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise your work to meet strict deadlines
- Be experienced in working in busy teams
- Have intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
We offer a friendly and supportive team environment, along with staff benefits that include salary packaging, discounted onsite parking, discounted health insurance and onsite gym.
If you are interested in this exciting role please go ahead and APPLY NOW prior to the closing date of Thursday 22nd of March, 2018
Any queries please contact Diana Kovago 9076 6352
Applications should include a Resume and a brief statement outlining key skills and experience relevant to the position.
To be eligible for this role you must have full working rights in Australia. All employment offers are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Alfred Health.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.