- Job no: 10306
- Categories: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time
- Fixed Term- June 2019
Headspace YEPP is one of the world’s most comprehensive Youth Early Psychosis Programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services.
headspace YEPP is based in 5 headspace sites across the Southern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne and works in close partnership with Community Care Teams (CCTs) based in Bentleigh/Elsternwick, Frankston, Dandenong and Narre Warren.
We are seeking a highly motivated CCT Clinician who wants to make a difference and help create new types of services with young people and their families.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment. These positions will be well supported through an outcome orientated multi-disciplinary team structure with opportunities for professional development.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of principles and applications of the Mental Health Act (1986)
- Extensive skills and experience in assessment of adolescents and adults and skills in engagement of you people and their families (outreach programs)
- Competence in the provision of a full range of mental health services
A Working with Children Check is required for all headspace positions.
- Salary Packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Child Care
- Car Parking
For more information please contact Paul Bennetts (Team Leader) 0427 169 615
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 21 Mar 2018, 3:39 AM